Full-stack Engineer (Growth)
We’re rebuilding rental property management from the ground up. An entrepreneurial and versatile software engineer is needed to join our team to help accelerate growth and generate demand.
- Build software solutions and user journeys to facilitate our business growth
- Initial focus it to build a full online signup journey
- Run experiments on our website, landing pages
- Ensure all products and features used by our growth team are running smoothly
Be part of changing property management
Being part of a startup is the most rewarding and challenging thing you’ll ever do. Here’s what you’ll be part of:
- Shaking up a complacent industry - don’t you want to be part of the team that makes renting property an incredible experience for all parties?
- Global ambitions - with the scale of technology and efficient operations, we have ambitions to be the largest provider globally
- Intelligent technology - we’re a property tech company building software and systems to deliver a self-serve experience to owners and tenants while increasing efficiency to keep management costs down
- Happy customers - this isn’t innovative...but something the industry has neglected. We go over and above and want to create a business that people love
Your special talents
- User interface wizard - you take an interest in user experience and driven to deliver a great user journey
- Versatile - you’re comfortable context-switching regularly with multiple projects going on at once
- Full-stack with frontend passion - approximately 80% frontend, 20% backend, focused on React, Node, with strong HTML/CSS
- Entrepreneurial - you can think about what you’re building in the context of the business and you show initiative with your own projects and ideas
- Relentless optimiser - you understand that the first attempt is never the best attempt and continuously aim to experiment
- Crafty and creative - we don’t do boring, we do something different. You need to be able to deliver engaging and unique messages
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of React or JS and openness to tackle new languages
- 3+ years of development experience, working in agile teams with a modern tech stack
- Willingness to embrace the thrills and challenges startup life
:Different is a venture-backed, high-growth company, hailed as a disruptor by major media and making waves in the 4 billion dollar property management sector (in Australia alone). Our founders have come from Google and Uber in Silicon Valley, building out a team of the best and brightest in their fields.