We’re rebuilding property management. We want to make it amazing for owners and tenants through a perfect balance of great people and industry-leading technology. :Different is a venture-backed, high-growth company, hailed as a disruptor by major media and making waves in the 4 billion dollar property management sector. Our founders have come from Google and Uber in Silicon Valley, building out a team of the best and brightest in their fields. Our flat fee of $100 per month is in contrast to the industry standard of 7-10% of monthly rental income, which :Different believes rips off owners with higher value properties, which don't require extra effort to manage. We don’t wear neckties and have no office politics. Just wicked smart, driven, mission bound people who collectively have a growth mindset.
Property management is an operationally intensive business, but we make it efficient and scalable by combining powerful tech with an incredibly customer-focused operations team.
That’s our unique advantage. We build all of our own technology, so we can align it to the ideal operational processes to design a great service. There is a lot of work to do in order to change the old world of Australian real estate.
That’s why we’re hiring someone who can act as a brand ambassador, a forward thinker with a passion for property and believes in change.
As the Growth Manager of Victoria, you will implement a proven sales methodology whilst adding your personal value to identify your own growth vectors with support of our world-class marketing team. This role requires every ounce of your relentless professional sales skills daily so be ready to crush sale targets!
- Manage a constant high volume of inbound leads
- Owning your pipeline; take control and use your organisation skills to manage your portfolio ensure strong conversion rates
- Meeting with investment property owners and educating them on the business model and winning their business
- Liaise with new and existing owners and creating active referral partners by delivering world-class service and follow up
- Market the company to potential partners and working with the Head of Growth and Marketing to further penetrate the Melbourne market
- 5 years+ experience in real estate sales, leasing or business development
- First-class customer service and an excellent phone presence
- Tenacious with the ambition to succeed and outperform
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload autonomously
- A closer mindset - We'll get you the leads, and you turn them into customers
- Marketing voice - Tell the story and know how to market it to owners
- A LOVE of technology & forward-thinking mindset
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car & drivers licence
What you’ll get from us
- Attractive compensation - including $100K + On target earnings whilst being part of a top-performing sales team and infectious culture
- Ownership - as an early employee, you’ll get meaningful equity in the company and you will be working alongside other owners in the business
- Challenge - we're doing something new, and it's not easy but we can guarantee it'll be rewarding
- Rapid Growth - we want someone who can lead the growth in Victoria as an early employee, there are lots of opportunities to grow professionally, as well as play a critical part in our long-term strategy
- Autonomy - we believe in finding people who are better than us and let them do what they do best
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Online
:Different is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.