Register your interest: Freelance Blog Content Writer
We’re rebuilding property management.
We want to make it amazing for owners and tenants through a perfect balance of great people and industry-leading technology.
:Different is a venture-backed, high-growth company, hailed as a disruptor by major media and making waves in the 4 billion dollar property management sector. Our founders have come from Google and Uber in Silicon Valley, building out a team of the best and brightest in their fields.
In order to deliver this promise of better service and customer experience, we are looking to expand our Home Experts Program and are looking for the right people to join our growing field operations team.
The :Different blog in a nutshell.
- Part of our marketing strategy. We want to write blog posts that raise awareness of the brand in a positive & meaningful way that results in an increase in awareness and leads.
- We produce high-quality content. It is our aim to produce useful, insightful and unique content that positions :Different as a trusted thought leader on real estate, investing, property management and property maintenance. The bar is set high and stays there.
- Every piece of writing must be well-thought-out and customer-centric. We put the customer first i.e. our whole strategy focuses on their problems and pain points. You will learn to write in this way.
- Tone of voice is key. We have a unique way of writing that makes us :Different. You will receive training to understand our TOV and how to write.
- Passionate about investing, real estate, technology, finance (or at least passionate about becoming an expert in this area!)
- Able to understand new concepts quickly and can come up with ideas with minimal guidance
- A strong researcher - you will be expected to back up your writing with data and research
- A storyteller - you can write in a cohesive manner that eloquently communicates a message
- Big picture thinker - you can write a piece of content with an overarching goal in mind
- You want to learn more about copywriting and SEO best practices. We expect that you have a basic understanding of SEO and how to write content that fits Google's EAT guidelines and is optimised for keywords. You will receive training in this area.
- This application is an expression of interest and you will be saved to a database. If we require your services, we will be in touch.
- Flat rate per piece of writing
- In-house training with our marketing team
- Remote working role
Interested and want to learn more? Register Interest