Operations Manager / Senior Property Manager
We’re rebuilding rental property management from the ground up. An entrepreneurial and hungry property manager is required to help make this happen.
Working with owners and tenants to deliver an incredible rental experience for both parties. You job is to ensure all of our properties are managed effectively and efficiently, faster and better than our customers have experience before.
Don’t forget: we’re a startup, so your mission will always be evolving as you grow.
It’s time for a change in property management
Being part of a startup is the most rewarding and challenging thing you’ll ever do. Here’s what you’ll be part of:
- Shaking up a complacent industry - don’t you want to be part of the team that makes renting property an incredible experience for all parties?
- Global ambitions - with the scale of technology and efficient operations, we have ambitions to be the largest provider globally
- Intelligent technology - we’re a property tech company building software and systems to deliver a self-serve experience to owners and tenants while increasing efficiency to keep management costs down
- Happy customers - this isn’t innovative...but something this industry has neglected. We go over and above and want to create a business that people love
- Routine inspections
- Utilise our in-house technology and suggest improvements to make it better
- Be on top of incoming and outgoing payments,
- Arrears management
We’re a small but growing team team, so you’re expected to get your hands dirty in other areas too.
Your special talents
- Customer mindset - knowing how to solve their problems and assist them to get the best outcome for owners and tenants
- Master of process - you don’t let anything fall through the cracks
- Motivated to drive improvement - simply managing a portfolio of properties is not enough, you’re excited about contributing to the company to improve the way we do things
- Minimum 3 + years Property Management experience managing your own portfolio
- Technology driven
- Ambitions and good people skills
- Australian Driver's Licence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Current certificate of registration
What we offer
- Generous salary package
- Opportunity to grow with a forward thinking, modern organisation
- Long term career opportunities
:Different is a venture-backed, high-growth company, hailed as a disruptor by major media and making waves in the 4 billion dollar property management sector (in Australia alone). Our founders have come from Google and Uber in Silicon Valley, building out a team of the best and brightest in their fields.