Sales & Marketing Assistant
Imagine if you could get anything you need for your home at the tap of a button, performed by the best possible person, for the fairest price, immediately. That’s what we’re building at :Different. Our vision is to create the assistant for the home, tackling the trillion-dollar home services market around the world.
We’re starting by rebuilding property management in Australia. In property management, we take care of every aspect of an investment home, delivering an incredible consumer experience for owners and tenants.
We know what it takes to build a successful startup. :Different has two co-founders with many years of experience in Silicon Valley. Mina was the first Product Manager and ultimately, global Head of Product at Uber. Ruwin was a Principal on Google’s global business strategy team and a Director at Softbank, the world’s largest internet sector investor. Both have deep experience and networks in the technology space.
We’ve raised three rounds of capital from top Silicon Valley and Australian VCs. We’ve grown rapidly, operate in three Australian capital cities and have plans to expand further around Australia and into the US.
As the sales & marketing assistant, you’ll be providing daily support to our sales team based in Australia and ensuring new customers have a wonderful onboarding experience from Growth to Operations. Success in the role would mean our sales team can rely on you without fail to fulfil promises made during the signup process so they can quickly get back on the front line and keep winning new customers for us all.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Maintain a cheerful attitude while answering all inbound queries and addressing customer or sales team needs
- Answer all customer inquiries promptly to resolve any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Support sales staff by completing and processing new customer files and keeping senior staff informed of any issues with delivery
- Being part of a hyper-growth startup your flexibility and adaptability will be key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with Australian customers and teams
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Knowledge of Google Suites
- Knowledge of CRM management ideally Hubspot
- First-class attention to detail
- Process orientated and systematic
- High energy with a sense of urgency
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Common sense approach
To work as a sales marketing assistant, you don’t need to have any educational qualifications.
Proven commercial experience in customer service and administration roles dealing with senior stakeholders.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
:Different is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.