Sydney Field Operations Associate (casual)
We’re rebuilding property management.
We want to make it amazing for owners and tenants through a perfect balance of great people and industry-leading technology.
:Different is a venture-backed, high-growth company, hailed as a disruptor by major media and making waves in the 4 billion dollar property management sector. Our founders have come from Google and Uber in Silicon Valley, building out a team of the best and brightest in their fields.
In order to deliver this promise of better service and customer experience, we are looking to expand our Home Experts Program and are looking for the right people to join our growing field operations team.
What is a :Different Home Expert?
Home Experts are people who work closely with our Operations Managers to provide an incredible experience across the following Property Management services in the area of the properties we manage. You are a property enthusiast, who wants to work in an industry that we are currently redefining to make it a fun and customer centric place.
- Key and File Collections
- Routine, Ingoing, Exit and Open Home Inspections
- Key Storage and Management
You’ll be working with brilliant people from all different kinds of backgrounds (Property Management, Tech, Marketing, Operations), learn more about an industry that interests you, work in real estate at completely your own pace.
What we do offer:
We are a start-up, that means, it’s fun, it’s challenging and there is always room to grow and learn. After getting trained in the tasks and processes, you will be able to completely work remotely and at your own pace. There are a number of jobs that we will have for you per week, but for many of them it’s up to you when to get them done and to fit them into your schedule.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, as well as car allowance and other perks.
What are we looking for:
We look for people who love properties, and it doesn’t matter if you are a student, retired, a Stay at Home parent or simply want to try something new in a new industry! This job is a casual position only, but there might be room to grow further down the line.
Skills and experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Customer Care skills
- Car to get you around - you will ideally be covering parts of the Sydney metro area
- Smart-device (tablet or phone) with mobile internet access
- Computer with internet access
- Ability to work for a few hours on Saturdays
Nice to have:
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence - however if you have neither that’s fine, too! We will organise the course for you and reimburse you for the costs once you have worked for us for a certain period of time.
- Access to a scanner (for Key and File Collections)
How do you become a Home Expert?
You will need to successfully complete an interview and be available for 2 hours of training in our CBD office.
Ready to join our amazing team and become a :Different Home Expert? Apply now!