The (not so) fine print
We expect owners to do the right thing by tenants
Approve legitimate maintenance promptly
We expect tenants to do the right thing by owners
Not for tenants with a history of late payment
You need to have the free Different Landlord Insurance.
It covers rent default, tenant damage, liability and much more. Different pays for it in your first year, and it’s subsidised if you choose to take it in future years.
We want everyone to qualify
Owners need to
- Not have been subject to an NCAT claim relating to a rent default
- Have promptly carried out all legitimate maintenance over the past two years
- Handle legitimate maintenance promptly and consistently
Tenants need to
- Have a proper lease from the date they moved in, with a standard 4 week bond
- have a clean tenancy record and clean history in this property
- Pay via Direct Debit
Eager to learn more?
Get started with just a few details about your investment property.
* Conditions apply, see Rent Guarantee Schedule
Nothing contained herein is general or personal advice. Furthermore, it is declared and agreed that nothing contained here should be understood to be an express or implied condition, term or exclusion which forms part of any Insurer policy terms and conditions or be relied upon in the event of a Claim. Please contact email@example.com should you have any specific questions regarding the Different Protection Plan.
The Protection Plan is within a Landlord Insurance Policy provided by Breeze Real Estate Insurance which is a Corporate Authorised Representative (1250698) of Breeze Underwriting Pty Ltd on behalf of Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473) AFSL 241 436 (Hollard), via Modern Risk Solutions Pty Ltd 72 610 844 822 AR 431 431 of PSC Connect Pty Limited 23 141 574 914 and AFS No. 344 648. PDS and FSG available on request